Xorg crashes...

Ryan Daly daly at ctc.com
Wed Jan 6 07:50:54 PST 2010

> not sure whats going on, but by
> looking at the log I see some userspace tools
> erroring out(which should not keep the screen from
> going forward), but I also see something about
> fglrx not found.. could either mean that you
> haven't the xorg module, as well as the kernel module,
> or the fglrx module is crapping out with the
> xserver version(had this a while ago with fglrx,
> ended up switching to radeon);
>
> hope this helps.
>
> Justin P. Mattock

Justin - thanks for your reply.

Is fglrx ATI specific?  I have a nVidia card.  I'm not sure how they all
play together, though.

This message and any files transmitted within are intended
solely for the addressee or its representative and may
contain company sensitive information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, notify the sender immediately and delete
this message.  Publication, reproduction, forwarding, or
content disclosure is prohibited without the consent of the
original sender and may be unlawful.

Concurrent Technologies Corporation and its Affiliates.
www.ctc.com  1-800-282-4392