X11 XTEST Error when starting Xine

Jim Duda jim at duda.tzo.com
Sun Jan 3 14:04:15 PST 2010

On 01/02/2010 09:45 AM, Benjamin Close wrote:

> I'd suggest you try reinstalling libXi and libX11
> The XTest code has had changes to it caused by the update to the XInput
> layer (libXi) which also may affect libX11.
>
> Cheers,
>       Benjamin

Thanks for the post.  I tried reinstalling all the libX libraries which
were installed, using rpm -e --nodeps, then yum install each of the
libraries.

I have diffed the libraries between a working machine and all have
a binary match.  There must be some meta-data file outside the libraries
which return the results for XKeysymToKeycode ?

Thanks,

Jim