Xorg crashes...

Ryan Daly daly at ctc.com
Tue Feb 23 05:27:04 PST 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 22:44 +0100, Tom Cowell wrote:
> Well, that's good news (unless your email has triggered the problem again!).

Not yet.  ;)

> Just out of curiosity, has another auto-generated .xmodmaprc appeared?

No new .xmodmaprc file has appeared.  I'm thinking that may have been
something left behind from my FVWM days...

This message and any files transmitted within are intended
solely for the addressee or its representative and may
contain company sensitive information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, notify the sender immediately and delete
this message.  Publication, reproduction, forwarding, or
content disclosure is prohibited without the consent of the
original sender and may be unlawful.

Concurrent Technologies Corporation and its Affiliates.
www.ctc.com  1-800-282-4392