Dual-head config broke with update to 1.4.2

E0x samudhio at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 05:00:19 PST 2010

i am another person affect with the miss of zaphod mode , is like martin say
, in some point  ( i not sure in what version that this get wrong ) get
broken i am like martin that the xrandr solution not cover (or i dont want
use ) my needs i think is something that the Xorg team need fix up because
that zaphod mode have a lot of use , like multiseat witch is some how the
way i use it