Xephyr + wacom

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Feb 12 11:26:34 PST 2010

Anyone know how I'd go about setting up Xephyr with a wacom tablet?

I have a tablet that's recognized by the system, I have a pretty recent
wacom driver, and I can't figure out how to get Xephyr to do anything with
it.

I run dual-head, and I need the wacom tablet attached to one head.

I'm also having an issue with Xephyr logging.  I get no logs at all
(Xorg.N.log is never created).

Of course, this is on the machine that I need wacom support.  The other
machine that runs the same setup logs Xephyr stuff just fine.

--
If you have eight hours to chop down a tree
spend six sharpening your axe.