X.Org Foundation Board of Directors 2010 Election

Leon Shiman leon at magic.shiman.com
Wed Feb 10 19:26:42 PST 2010

There  should be no puzzle about the bank records.

With the original Board and attorney's knowledge, I set up the XOrg accounts
with OSBC. Those accounts contained all XOrg funds. Keith became treasurer
and I co-signed until Stuart became co-signer.

During that period very little money was disbursed. OSBC sent monthly
statements in addition to providing online access by Treasurer and co-signer
to all accounts.

Since leaving the Board, I have not followed XOrg financial management
except to note that a lot of money was being spent, with no mention of
income.

There was no legal way for the accounts with OSBC to have been terminated,
or the control process altered without the approval of the full Board. Such
actions required the full board's approval. The accounts were set up so that
a co-signer was required for all disbursements. The process is very tightly
managed by OSBC.

Someone should have been receiving regular statements from OSBC since I
stopped receiving them as XOrg Secretary. At the time, two copies were sent,
one to me and the other to Keith.

Cheers,

Leon

on Thu, 11 Feb 2010 02:14:58 +0100 Luc Verhaegen wrote:

>On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 05:01:11PM -0800, Stuart Kreitman wrote:

board

X.org