Xephyr keyboard problem

aivils at latnet.lv aivils at latnet.lv
Thu Feb 4 00:30:19 PST 2010

Hi,

I suppose that patch is into mainstream.

Xephyr -mouse evdev,,device=/dev/input/evdev1 -keybd
evdev,,device=/dev/input/evdev0,xkbmodel=evdev,xkblayout=us

If You use this commandline, then You bypass X server events and use Linux mouse
and keyboard directly.

Aivils

http://cvs.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/SPECS/x11-server/0010-Xephyr-evdev-support.txt?revision=1.1