Xace MLS selections

Pat Kane pekane52 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 21:33:27 PST 2010

Eamon,

Thanks for the detailed description of polyinstantiated selection list,
I have not thought about that idea to solve my requirements.

A problem that I have seen in my experiments is that while the  end-user
is evaluating the selection re-grade a toolkit timeout will occur that will
cancel the selection request.

Another is that if the end-user disallows that selection reguest I need
to violate the protocol spec to keep the clients from getting confused.

Pat
----