[ANNOUNCE] xorg-server 1.9.99.901

Tiago Vignatti tiago.vignatti at nokia.com
Wed Dec 8 04:56:37 PST 2010

On Mon, Dec 06, 2010 at 09:04:22PM -0800, ext Keith Packard wrote:

> Ok, I think we've done enough damage for one release. Thanks everyone
> for pulling a long weekend to get changes prepared and reviewed.
>
> We're still missing the threaded input stuff, but that needs more review
> and I think we wore Tiago out this time around. If someone wants to
> propose merging it after the freeze, I think we should consider doing
> it.
>
> Note that this tarball depends on unreleased protocol packages for xext
> and randr. It should correctly whine if they aren't available.

Keith, there's still Haitao trying to integrate DRI2 for Xephyr for awhile. I
had ping you but never heard anything back:

http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/2010-November/014904.html
http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/2010-October/014562.html

I'm wondering what your plans for that or at least a feedback to give him.

Thank you,

        Tiago