Simple application to get window WId ?

Aaron Lewis aaron.lewis1989 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 21:00:48 PDT 2010

Hi,
	I'm currently working on a KDE application , plasma-globalmenu , which
will make all GTK / Gnome application globally on XBar , but now i'm
meeting a problem , so i need to write a simply application , which
could help me detect the WId of a running window.

Like , popup a mouse , let me click on something , and print a unique
number (WId) , in decimal or hex , doesn't matter.

Could anyone give a hand on this simple application ?

I think it's very basic , but i've never done pure X11 programming
before , any guides is appreciated.

Many thanks !

--
Best Regards,