xorg and int10: problem

Francisco P Kaseker fpk07 at c3sl.ufpr.br
Wed Aug 18 08:00:54 PDT 2010

I used "X -pogo -config etc" at boot in rc2 (S80) and after boot I stopped
the GDM and tried to start "X -retro -config etc" and the second sis cards
doesn't works.

Then I tried, after boot, manually start "X -pogo -config" with probe file
and then xorg.conf, but "X -pogo -config" crash my X (and I lost ssh
connection).

My probe file doesn't has the main card, only second cards with Int10 "no",
and my xorg.conf all the card devices with Int10 activated.

Where I could get more information about -pogo? X source code?

Google doesn't help me. His results references only show this mail (about
-pogo).

Thanks
Francisco