Help with SIGQUIT

Kameron flyordie2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 13:53:46 PDT 2010

Hello, I have a problem. I recently installed Arch linux on my laptop, and I
have loved it all, except for one major issue. X keeps crashing. When I say
crash, I mean it takes me to a tty where I have to login again and run the
command "startx." Here is my xorg.log: http://pastebin.com/Nsa72iGK
Notice the fatal server error near the bottom? Followed by this: [
 1775.042] Caught signal 3 (Quit). Server aborting

I went on the #xorg IRC on freenode, and someone there told me that Signal 3
is means SIGQUIT. I googled it and came up with this page:
http://www.spinics.net/linux/lists/xorg/msg45959.html

That seems to describe my issue fairly well. At random time when I push
enter, X crashes. However I have no idea how to fix this, so if you have any
ideas at all, let me know.