X regression

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 11 08:08:47 PDT 2010

On 2010/08/11 16:35 (GMT+0200) Andre Majorel composed:

> There is a way to get ctrl-alt-[+] and ctrl-alt-[-] back ?
> Please share. I've mentioned them not working several times on
> different mailing lists and NEVER got an answer.

I don't recall whether I ever saw how to do that, but KDE users can do the
equivalent in 2 mouse clicks after starting krandrtray, which stays in the
panel until you exit it. Maybe this applet can be used even if you don't use KDE.

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/