All what we need is General user support and help list

Aivils Štoss aivils at latnet.lv
Wed Apr 28 07:00:17 PDT 2010

Citēju Peter Hutterer <peter.hutterer at who-t.net>:

> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 02:50:50PM +0800, Ma, Qingyu (GE Healthcare) wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > During my developing work, I meet a problem about XOpenDisplay. Could
> > you please give me some consult?
>
> please don't cross-post. taking xorg-devel off the CC list.

Hello All,

Users and developers tend to post message to mailing list, which have
critical mass of readers. Unfortunately freedesktop.org have single active
list - xorg. xorg list is for developers only. As result user with a question
will get the replay - Sorry, this is not our business.

In the early days we have XFree86 mailing list. Even common in these times
"could not open default font 'fixed'" is impossible mission for user.

Best regards,
Aivils Stoss