Intel and Xorg freeze - what may be the problem?

Łukasz Maśko ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Tue Apr 20 03:09:40 PDT 2010

Dnia wtorek, 20 kwietnia 2010, Chris Wilson napisał:
[...]
> Please update your kernel and if it reoccurs, file a bug, including
> i915_error_state.
> -ickle

I'll wait for 2.6.34 then. It happened just once so far (also once when I
tried xserver 1.8.0, but I'm not using it any more) and I hope I'll never
see it again ;-)
--
Łukasz Maśko                                           GG:   2441498    _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\