Is Xvnc a X exension or X driver?

Matt Dew matt at osource.org
Mon Apr 19 16:27:08 PDT 2010

While I'm not interested in writing a manual, I am trying to round up
and organize existing docs and info. and I am really interested in any
diagrams and such that people might have/know of for Xserver internals
or how different pieces interact.

If anyone has any docs/diagrams/handscanned cocktail napkins they find
useful or helpful, please send me a like or copy.

thanks,
Matt