[ANNOUNCE] Intel 2010Q1 release

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Apr 11 02:30:01 PDT 2010

'Twas brillig, and tsuraan at 11/04/10 04:26 did gyre and gimble:
>> We'd like to announce Intel 2010Q1 graphics package, including xf86-video-intel 2.11.0 release and mesa 7.8.1 release.
>>
>> Please check http://intellinuxgraphics.org/2010Q1.html for the recommended stack and what's new in this release.
>
> Awesome!  I'm not up on all the various codenames for the intel cards,
> so I'll just ask: is there any support for poulsbo (GMA500) yet?  I've
> heard that some poulsbo owners are having good luck with moblin 2.1,
> which is the big reason I'm asking.

Sadly the poulsbo is effectively a very different driver. It's not
covered by the code in this release at all and the support for it is
pretty tough to track down. I'm not sure where an "official" home for it
would be to be honest, but hopefully someone more involved with the
project can give some pointers.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie