CLIPBOARD selection doesn't save content

Quintus sutniuq at gmx.net
Sat Apr 3 12:22:09 PDT 2010

I think I'm facing a window manager problem. When I try to get into how
the GTK functions solve the CLIPBOARD problem and even if I could
implement this in my function: If somebody now tries this on a KDE
distro like Kubuntu or openSUSE or on one with Xfce - that wouldn't
work. It seems like I would have to implement that for every single
window manager... If that's the case, I'll stop here. That would become
unmaintainable for a single person.
Am I correct with this thought?

Marvin