Building intel driver: where's xcb-aux?

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Apr 2 07:09:46 PDT 2010

OK, dumb question perhaps...

I'm trying to build the intel driver, and it's failing to build with
XvMC support because it can't find xcb-aux:

configure:14233: checking for XVMCLIB
configure:14241: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "xvmc xext xfixes
dri2proto x11-xcb xcb-dri2 xcb-aux"
Package xcb-aux was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `xcb-aux.pc'
No package 'xcb-aux' found
configure:14244: $? = 1
configure:14259: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "xvmc xext xfixes
dri2proto x11-xcb xcb-dri2 xcb-aux"
Package xcb-aux was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `xcb-aux.pc'
No package 'xcb-aux' found
configure:14262: $? = 1
No package 'xcb-aux' found
configure:14290: result: no
configure:14303: checking whether to include XvMC support
configure:14305: result: no

However, git.freedisktop.git doesn't seem to know anything about xcb-aux....

How do I build the latest intel driver with XvMC support?

--

   o__