[Q] Xorg VNC driver?

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Tue Sep 29 08:59:34 PDT 2009

On Sep 23, 09 14:33:24 -0500, Pat Kane wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 8:46 AM, Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de> wrote:
> > Sorry, porting was only to 1.6.3.901 (just noted that). However, they
> > will probably a good start.
> They provide a very good staring point and  have saved me a lot of
> work, thank you.
>
> I think the the mouse init code, init.c, needs to look somthing like
> the attached snippet
>  of code (sorry I can not make patches yet).  Does that look right?

It doesn't look wrong (though I'm unsure how z axis i.e. mouse wheel is
handled, and in the code I can only see handling of 3 buttons and 2
axes), but I'm not exactly fluent in that area.

I did the port without too much thinking, and was happy that it actually
worked with 1.6.3.901...

CU

Matthias

--