How X works / lightest Window Manager

Lucas Mocellin lucasmocellin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 05:23:40 PDT 2009

Hi,

thanks for the answers,

I'm sorry to not being clear, let's try again.

the LiveCD customization must be 2 main things, secure and light:

defining light: it is supposed to run in most available (old and new)
hardware - at least 256MB.

defining secure: I will show the Window Manager with an GUI on it, this GUI
will open the Firefox. Just it. I must avoid users to accessing shell,
quitting X and everything else. The minimun resolution is 800x600.

btw, this LiveCD is an project from my university to perform online tests
for distance learning. It will be open source and free in the end. =)

thanks again folks.

Lucas.