Xserver crashes with ATI RADEON MOBILITY M9.

suganthan suganthan at rttsindia.com
Wed Sep 23 22:25:06 PDT 2009

Sir,
       Thanks for your valid input.
         Now i got the values of Video Bios,What i tried is ?

                    I put the card in a  an Intel based desktop, Hacked
the bios location & loaded its  values to a file, hardcoded the values
in the radeon_driver.c file.

Now when in run the X it passes that location & the Xserver crashes.

PFA with attached the Xorg.0.log file.

I kindly need some inputs.

Regards,
Suganthan.S