MPX: Is there somewhere a wiki listing activities?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Wed Sep 23 13:05:31 PDT 2009

I tried MPX yesterday (xorg master sources). Everything seems to run
fine except the popup trouble.

mpwm does no longer compile due to change.

  Manager.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Manager.Tpo -c -o Manager.o Manager.cpp
  Manager.cpp: In member function 'void Manager::handleHierarchyEvent(XIHierarchyEvent*)':
  Manager.cpp:752: error: 'XIFreeEventData' was not declared in this scope
  make[2]: *** [Manager.o] Error 1

Probably this is easy to fix. It will take me some time because I'm not
that fimiliar with xorg at all yet.

Now I wonder whether there is a wiki or such describing who is working
on which features / applications to make them work smoothly with mpx
features representing a global state of this all?

How is clipboard handled exactly? It would be nice if every core pointer
had its own clipoard which could be copied synced with a global
keyboard.

Marc Weber