[Q] Xorg VNC driver?

Pat Kane pekane52 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 06:09:58 PDT 2009

Has anyone  ported xf4vnc to xorg-server  1.7 (1.6.99....)?

After a quick look I see that the following needs to be done:

   1) calls to "TryClientEvents" in cutpaste.c & vncext.c
      need to be fixed.

   2) calls to  "AddInputDevice", "InitKeyboardDeviceStruct" and
      "InitPointerDeviceStruct" in init.c need to be fixed.

what else needs to be done?

Pat
---