[Xorg Mouse Acceleration is Broken in new Xorg 7.4?] Re: Mouse/keyboard no longer work after apt-get dist-upgrade in testing?

Justin Piszcz jpiszcz at lucidpixels.com
Sun Sep 20 09:34:55 PDT 2009

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009, Justin Piszcz wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Sep 2009, Justin Piszcz wrote:

Solution for now as I need a working desktop:

1. Recover OS from backup before upgrade:
2. Pin kde* and xorg* so they are not upgraded anymore.

In the future/if someone from xorg can respond-- is there a fix/way to
make the semantics such that 'xset m 20/5 1' is the same as it used to be
in xorg 7.3?

Justin.