keyboard autorepeat gone

Klaus Dittrich kladit at arcor.de
Fri Sep 11 06:49:35 PDT 2009

Today I compiled and installed the current state of development X.org.
(no cvs, all of xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/individual)

The few bugs I noticed so far ..

Nothing that has to do with lbx compiled, is "Low Bandwidth X" obsolete now?

xorg-server-1.6.99.900 + xf86-video-ati-6.12.4

mbuf.c:45:39: error: X11/extensions/multibufst.h: No such file or
directory  (xextproto-7.1.1 was installed)
The last version of xextproto which included multibufst.h was
xextproto-7.0.5.
I believe to remember some header files changed names, so this should be
easy to fix.

Not using --enable-multibuffer helped as a start.

The X-server is up and running fine  but keyboard autorepeat does not
work any more. (xf86-input-keyboard-1.3.99.1 ?)
Any hints ?

Hope this helped.

--
Klaus