Where is the latest source code for libXp?

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 19:39:39 PDT 2009

> Am 07.09.2009 04:22, schrieb Peng Yu:
>>
>> I don't see which one I should download.
>>
>> What is the user name and password for the following?
>>
>> ssh://git.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/lib/libXp
>>

> try this
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/lib/libXp/snapshot/libXp-master.tar.bz2

I don't see the file 'configure'. How to generate it? I tried
'autogen'. But it gives me the following error.

$ ./autogen.sh
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal
configure.ac:31: error: must install xorg-macros 1.2 or later before
running autoconf/autogen
configure.ac:31: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
aclocal: autom4te failed with exit status: 1
autoreconf: aclocal failed with exit status: 1

Do I need to install 'xorg-marcos 1.2'? Where to download its source code?

Regards,
Peng