radeon, screen option

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 15:07:46 PDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 5:59 PM, Csillag Kristof
<csillag.kristof at united-consult.hu> wrote:
> Csillag Kristof wrote:
>> Alex Deucher wrote:
>>
>>> It's been years since I configured zaphod mode, but you need something
>>> like this:
>>>

>> I have done something like this, and it segfaults.
>> See the attached config and log.
>>

> I realized that at one place of the config, I have written
> "screen1" instead of "screen-1". Fixing this did not change
> the outcom.e

zaphod rarely gets tested so it tends to be broken periodically on
both the xserver and driver side.  make sure you are using
xf86-video-ati git master as there was a fix for zaphod recently:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-ati/commit/?id=718a611f3cc7f5eea95cd73a9dcc7913c922fcbc

Alex