radeon, screen option

Csillag Kristof csillag.kristof at united-consult.hu
Fri Oct 9 14:53:57 PDT 2009

Alex Deucher wrote:
> It's been years since I configured zaphod mode, but you need something
> like this:

I have done something like this, and it segfaults.
See the attached config and log.

(This was Zaphod mode for only the two heads of the FireMV 2200;
I did not even dare to throw in the third head from the RS690.)

It's supposed to work, right?

         Kristof

ps. If I disconnect the second monitor, the segfault does not happen,
      and the one connected monitor comes up normally.