FireMV 2200 vs CustomEDID

Csillag Kristof csillag.kristof at united-consult.hu
Thu Oct 8 10:01:09 PDT 2009

Dear all,

It turns out that (on top of the analog vs. digital EDID issue)
I have mixed up the sockets of the cards, and connected the monitor
to the wrong one.

If I connect it to the correct one, is works correctly ith my latest patch!
(I attached it again.) This patch is needed to support forcing digital
output,
despite the analog EDID info, like this:

  Option    "CustomEDID"    "DVI-1:/etc/Samsung_214T.edid:digital"

At least, it works now.

    Kristof