radeon: different colors on different heads?

Csillag Kristof csillag.kristof at united-consult.hu
Thu Nov 19 00:37:07 PST 2009

Alex Deucher wrote:

>> I there any software work-around I could try to test this hypothesis?
>>

> You could try the windows driver or fglrx and see if they exhibit the
> problem as well.

This is a FireMV card, which is produced for a relatively narrow market
segment, so unfortunately, the latest fglrx driver does not seem to
support it. (I have tried this, of course.)

There is an other proprietary driver for FireMV cards which I have
downloaded from ATI, but it could not detect mine. Maybe I should give
it some more effort...

I do not have any windows boxen in my vicinity, so it's not so easy to
try the windows driver, but I will try to come up with something.

(Still the path with the least pain seems to be to disassemble my thin
client, and replace the card with an identical one I have in stock.)

    Kristof