radeon: different colors on different heads?

Csillag Kristof csillag.kristof at united-consult.hu
Fri Nov 13 02:38:03 PST 2009

Alex Deucher wrote:

> >/ One naive question: the FireMV 2200 card in question has one DMS-59
/> >/ slot, which is then divided to two DVI-U ports with a special Y cable.
/>/ > I have purchased this Y cable separately, from ebay.
/> > /
/>/ > Could it be that the problem is with this Y card?
/
> Could definitely be a problem with the cable,
OK, I am already trying to buy a new cable (these are not easy to get by);
when it gets here, I will check it again.

> or a problem with the external tmds transmitter setup.
(Which would be much harder to fix, so let's hope it's the cable.)

   Kristof