xrandr settings in xorg.conf file - how?

Łukasz Maśko ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Thu Nov 5 08:31:50 PST 2009

Dnia czwartek, 5 listopada 2009, Alex Deucher napisał:
[...]
> You want:
> Option "Disable" "TRUE"
> Yes, it's stupid.

Strange. I did so and now I have in the log file this:

(II) intel(0): Output DVI1 using monitor section DVI1
(**) intel(0): Option "PreferredMode" "1024x768"
(**) intel(0): Option "Position" "0 0"
(**) intel(0): Option "Disable" "true"
(II) intel(0): Output DVI1 disabled by config file

...but... I still have the the external screen running as without this
option! What is wrong now?

--
Łukasz Maśko                                           GG:   2441498    _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\