Re: Error During Autoconf **UPDATE**

jsprankle at awlship.com jsprankle at awlship.com
Sat May 30 23:04:18 PDT 2009

Dependencies killed the cat1
I installed a "xorg-dev" package and autoconf runs with only the following error:

checking for GL... configure: error: Package requirements (glproto >= 1.4.9 gl >= 7.1.0) were not met:

No package 'gl' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GL_CFLAGS
and GL_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Any idea what i'm still missing?