My savage test machine is now dead - last resend of patches

Alex Villací­s Lasso a_villacis at palosanto.com
Tue May 19 11:17:12 PDT 2009

Two weeks ago, my home computer with the integrated ProSavageDDR video
chipset died on me. After several attempts to diagnose the problem, it
seems that the mainboard itself is damaged. So I built myself a new
machine with an Intel i915 video chipset. Therefore I am no longer able
to develop or test patches for the savage driver. Attached are the last
two patches that were not yet committed to the git  repository. I am
resending them because after all this time, the git commit access I
requested was still not granted (but is now useless).

--
perl -e '$x=2.3;printf("%.0f + %.0f = %.0f\n",$x,$x,$x+$x);'