xserver patch - Fix xf86CrtcSetModeTransform() to not skip transform processing with KMS

Defnet, Benjamin R benjamin.r.defnet at intel.com
Wed May 13 09:44:50 PDT 2009

Fix xf86CrtcSetModeTransform() to properly process required rotation and transformation data, even when using kernel mode setting. Previously, with kernel mode setting enabled, this function just called set_mode_major() and returned causing transformations to never be applied.

This is my first time submitting a patch so please let me know if I'm not doing this right.

See attached patch

Ben Defnet
Intel Corporation