hi, i have got a strange problem with the intel driver on my Intel 965Q Chipset

Alec Liu alec.vip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 02:01:39 PDT 2009

I want to use the rotation on my screen, both driver '2.6.3-r1' and
'2.5.1-r1' can use the rotation. But only '2.5.1-r1' working well. The
driver '2.6.3-r1' after rotation, everything is slow, even move the
window.  Here is the log of both version and my configure. I have no
idea why it is happening, please have a look on it, i am not sure if
it is a bug or not. btw: when everything is slow, one core of my CPU
usage is full.