Cross-compiling just enough to get embedded server for firefox

David Wuertele dave+gmane at wuertele.com
Sun Mar 15 00:37:59 PDT 2009

JimC, that was about the most helpful response I've ever got in my decades
mining the intertubes.  Thank you.  I used all those references.

I think that once I have something building, I'm going to verify the dependency
tree by building each package, then using "find -atime" to list all the files in
the previous steps that were accessed by that package.  If I actually get around
to completing that task, I'll try to follow up here with the results.

Dave