Two cursor using Xinerama on XServer 1.5.99.3

GordonYuan at viatech.com.cn GordonYuan at viatech.com.cn
Fri Mar 13 00:09:06 PDT 2009

Dear Peter,
    I tried as you said. There is only ONE cursor on the screen, but it's a software cursor, not hardware. The codes about hardware cursor are not called at all.
    In fact, only one hardware cursor is what I want. Please give me some advice.
	By the way, is there something about my driver or xorg code?
    Thanks!
Best wishes,
Gordon