Where can I get the current XI2 implementation?

Florian Echtler floe at butterbrot.org
Mon Jun 15 05:41:23 PDT 2009

> > I unfortunately messed up my X build and have to reinstall a bunch of
> > things. Where can I get the most recent XI2 implementation, is it still
> > in Peter's repo git://people.freedesktop.org/~whot/? And if so, which
> > branch?
> just grab master from inputproto, xserver and libXi. my branches have been
> merged now.
Thanks, I've got everything running again now. As some identifiers have
changed slightly, I decided to also update my FreeGLUT patch. The most
recent version is available here:
http://tisch.sourceforge.net/freeglut-2.6.0-mpx-r1.patch

I've noticed one glitch: when I'm using my patch and there is already a
cursor inside the window when it is first created, then no XI_Enter
event is generated. Unfortunately, I can't tell whether this is a bug in
my code, a bug in XI2 or even intentional. Any ideas?

Yours, Florian
--
0666 - Filemode of the Beast