Keystroke flow in X.org

Timothy S. Nelson wayland at wayland.id.au
Fri Jun 12 17:52:05 PDT 2009

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009, Peter Hutterer wrote:

> yeah, close enough, except that in most cases xmodmap has little influence

 	Ok.  s/xmodmap/XKB/

> if the physical keyboard changes, the server sends out a keymap notify event
> and the cycle starts at 2 again. Hopefully, anyway, otherwise the amount of

 	Is this if the keyboard device changes from eg. the first to the
second, or is it if you unplug your keyboard and plug in another?

 	Anyway, I've revised the article and diagram; if you could have
another skim over, and let me know if there are any other obvious problems,
that would be great.

 	Here's the link again:

http://computerstuff.jdarx.info/content/keystroke-flow-xorg

 	:)

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: wayland at wayland.id.au    | I am                           |