intel g45 - outputs detected wrong with KMS

Christoph Schied Christoph.Schied at uni-ulm.de
Fri Jun 12 10:30:11 PDT 2009

Hi!

xrandr reports not existing connected DVI outputs and is missing
resoltions for my LVDS when i enable KMS.

i'm using:
  - xf86-video-intel cdbf84f20295c8a78624318aa6fdfff3f5c8ce27
  - xorg-server 1.6.1.901
  - linux 2.6.30
  - libdrm 2.4.11
  - mesa 7.4.2

As you can see in the attached xrandr output, I can only set 1280x800
for my LVDS, without KMS I can use lower resolution as well.

I also cant figure out how to disable vsync for opengl applications, I
disabled it with driconf but it's still enabled.

greetings, Christoph