multiseat, -sharevts, and suspend/hibernate

Matt Price matt.price at utoronto.ca
Tue Jul 28 13:32:30 PDT 2009

hi arun,

unfortunately, since i wasn't able to get my system to suspend properly,
i ended up just going with a multiscreen set-up.  that works fine for my
needs, and since hibernat is very important for me, I just decided to go
with that.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable on the list will have suggestions.

matt