virtual screen > 2048 pixels, Intel 945

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jul 28 11:15:25 PDT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Tamas Papp at 28/07/09 16:20 did gyre and gimble:
> Any help would be appreciated.  I am happy to run the laptop without
> DRI, but I need that second screen on the right, not below.  It used to
> work fine, but a recent upgrade (I don't know which) changed things.  I
> am using Debian,

This will ultimately be solved by "shatter", but I'm not sure if there
are recent changes that force the use of DRI? I suspect this may be the
case considering the info on intellinuxgraphics.org site which
specifically mentions shatter for the first time.

/me really looks forward to it.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie