Intel 2009Q2 release

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Jul 22 11:45:57 PDT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Mateusz Kaduk at 22/07/09 10:34 did gyre and gimble:
> 2009/7/22 Colin Guthrie <gmane at colin.guthr.ie>:
>> In the webpage it mentiones 2.6.30.1 + 8 patches. 2.6.30.2 is now out,
>> can you comment on whether or not those 8 patches have been rolled into
>> 2.6.30.2?
>
> Also making official bundle with those patches would be nice or like
> Colin wrote pulling them in 2.6.30.3 if they're not in 2.6.30.2
>
> I tried 2.6.31-rc3-git3 but there are bugs that I cant work with ie.
> not working UVC driver, not compiling Vbox2 modules... and it seems
> pretty unstable.

Judging by posts on the intel-gfx list, this is being proposed :) Sadly
I didn't keep both lists in the reply as my subscriptions are for
different email addresses (beginning to rethink that idea :p)

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie