EXA bug: Calling FinishAccess on pixmap 0xaf06d008 with index 1 while it should have been (nil).

Justin P. Mattock justinmattock at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 07:27:15 PDT 2009

Maarten Maathuis wrote:
> I'm trying to get my system in order again, but i'll certainly have a
> look once i go trough the tons of updates and everything else that
> needs doing.
>
> So someone is using scratch GC and not finishing or preparing access properly?
>
> I'm wondering why it becomes unbalanced.
>
> Maarten.

FWIW, so you guys are aware, the machine that generated this
message was the macbook(ati chipset). With this machine
there are no tainted modules at all everything is built from
the kernel(2.6.31-rc3-00063-g05d8df8)
only the imac has the taint(nvidia,wl)  causing the xserver
to behave differently because of some config options.

As for the fix, still unsure but I'm happy to supply any info
for you guys.

Justin P. Mattock