EXA bug: Calling FinishAccess on pixmap 0xaf06d008 with index 1 while it should have been (nil).

Justin P. Mattock justinmattock at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 00:43:21 PDT 2009

Maarten Maathuis wrote:
> Hmm, that is really funny.
>
> I just got home again and you are one of many who has reported these warnings.
>
> You are sure a mesa update was the thing to fix it?
>
> Maarten.

 From what I remember I compiled drm, and mesa(.tar.balls)
before compiling anything else. Then after doing those
two, I decide what the heck might as well do the whole
thing. So after compiling and install all of the required proto/libs
I said to myself probably don't need to recompile drm/mesa since I
already did
but once I started X I saw the EXA Bug message.
Leading me to pull drm and mesa since they weren't git from the beginning
just to make sure.

So to answer your question, could of been but better have an expert
look into to this to make sure.

Justin P. Mattock