xserver: Branch 'server-1.6-branch' - 2 commits

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Wed Jan 14 20:10:59 PST 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 19:26 -0800, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:
> Keith,
>
> We needed this stuff to be in dix-config-post-verbatim.h since
> configure would change:
> "#undef _XSERVER64" to "/* #undef _XSERVER64 */" or "#define
> _XSERVER64 1" at configure time, but we need that to be at compile
> time since we will be building for 32bit and 64bit targets at the same
> time.

Ok, but you'll need to make sure it doesn't break 'make distcheck' then,
I tried to fix it with the separate file for about 30 minutes and gave
up in despair. There are a few x86 tools which use dix-config.h and
which could not find dix-config-post-verbatim.h when running 'make
distcheck' on an x86 linux box.

Somedays autotools are just not my friend.

(also, a shorter file name would be appreciated)

keith.packard at intel.com