xf86-video-savage: add missing xf86CrtcConfigInit in SavagePreInit

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Wed Jan 14 08:18:03 PST 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 11:22 +0100, Fabio wrote:
> Keith Packard wrote:
>
> > Then fix the driver to support RandR 1.2.
>
> The intel driver should also be fixed this way - at least on i810/i815.

Yeah, that would require working i810/i815 hardware. In any case, I
still don't know if the server patch I proposed will work, so some
feedback would be appreciated. I'd like to keep old drivers working as
long as possible, but that's going to require continued testing by
people who have hardware that uses them.

keith.packard at intel.com