[news] TWM -- Revised Edition

Eeri Kask Eeri.Kask at inf.tu-dresden.de
Tue Jan 6 03:10:43 PST 2009

Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 07:20:25PM +0200, Eeri Kask wrote:
>> Having tweaked the TWM since last year to turn it into something
>> contemporary in look and handy in function, today as a landmark of
>> approaching zero items in my own kept TWM bugs-, todo- and wish-list may
>> I use the moment to present this humble effort which has kept me pretty
>> busy in the leisure time since then.
>
> Hi Eeri,
> It looks like you've got twm pretty much under control.  If you want an
> account to commit directly to our twm git repository and make your own
> releases, please see http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/AccountRequests.

Sincere thank you for the offer.  If TWM users don't object I would
apply for an account in a short while and piecewise carry over all
improvements then.

Essential features have been ported to vtwm as well and we are currently
in the middle of making these bulletproof there first/as well.  (In the
meantime I have to learn how to access and work with the Xorg repository.)

Greetings,

    Eeri Kask